Eshops Association was founded in 2012 under the name Asociácia E-SHOPOV Slovenska (E-shops Association of Slovakia), as Civil Association, registered by Ministerstvo vnútra Slovenskej republiky (Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic), under the number: VVS/1-900/90-40195. Gradually, based on market requirements and its partners, it transformed into its current form and changed also its name to European Union Eshops Association, abbreviated to Eshops Association. It addresses e-commerce market not only in Czech and Slovak Republic, but also in other Member States of European Union.
Whom is the Association addressing?
- eshops and online shops in Slovakia, Czech Republic and other Member States of European Union;
- natural business partners:
- B2B suppliers of goods for eshops – wholesalers, manufacturers, importers of goods;
- suppliers of e-commerce services.
- support of the whole e-commerce market, which are eshops and their B2B suppliers in view of the growing competition from Asia and USA;
- to increase competitiveness of eshops and their B2B suppliers;
- alerting competent and public to market size and its importance;
- to maintain employment;
- education of e-commerce market.
Membership in Eshops Association
Eshops Association is voluntary Civil association. Membership in the Association is open to all eshops – on behalf of – established in European Union.
How to become a full member of Eshops Association?
At first you should make a registration in Eshops Catalogue. Eshop is not automatically a full member only with the registration.
In case of serious interest in full membership in Eshops Association, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.